Wherever you are on your health journey, we are ready to assist you. Please check out our service offerings below, and reach out if you have any questions or would like more information. We look forward to meeting you.
Megan will meet with you individually, via telehealth video call. An initial nutrition counseling visit will last about one hour. During the visit, Megan will review past medical history, current health concerns, lifestyle, activity, and of course what you eat! Together we will develop a plan that may include changes to eating habits, physical activity, sleep hygiene, and supplements. Follow-up visits are scheduled as needed, and package deals are available for those paying out of pocket. We accept Presbyterian and Blue Cross insurance plans.
How Can We Help?
Pediatrics: We provide nutrition counseling to all ages, but specialize in early childhood nutrition and wellness.
- Introducing solid food/baby led weaning
- Navigating the journey of baby formula and breastfeeding concerns, options, guidelines
- Digestive concerns–constipation, gas, loose stools
- Food allergies , sensitivities + intolerances
- Picky eating
- Improving the mealtime experience / sitting for meals
- Ideas for meals, snacks, and school lunches
- Pre and post-natal nutrition
- Digestive disorders
- Weight management
- Diabetes / blood sugar concerns
- High blood pressure
- Eating disorders
- General wellness and diet analysis
Food Sensitivity Testing
Megan is a Certified LEAP Therapist, which means she can help you find relief from food sensitivities by utilizing the most comprehensive tool available, the Mediator Release Test (MRT).
The MRT is evidence based, and has allowed many to find relief from migraines, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), fibromyalgia, arthritis, joint pain, eczema, sinus congestion and many other conditions.
Functional Stool Testing
BiomeFx gut microbiome health test
Are you looking for more answers when it comes to your digestive health? You have already tried “gut healing” protocols, probiotics, and food elimination diets, but still struggle… It may be time to check out the BiomeFx gut microbiome health test.
- Dive deep into real understanding of your gut microbiome
- Receive individualized recommendations based on your results– lifestyle change, diet (specific foods to increase and to limit), and supplements
- Discover underlying causes to your gut dysbiosis
- Finally have the regularity and comfortable digestion you deserve